Hi New To Trials....in And Around The Bournemouth Area

pwrcing

Hello!

Could people give me some pointers...

probably asked hundreds of times, but is there any websites were you can find the local surrounding clubs and places to ride?

I do alot of mountain bike races and fancied do this on the side, probably not competively but more plod around having fun etc....

Last thing, my old man has a old(1998-2000) Montesa 250cc, i'm looking to get my own but I have no idea what to look for size wize... beginner and about 85kg...

I'm sure there's nothing between the brands, just deciding what cc and age to go for...ideally not a raggered old one...

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Alright mate have you thought bout joining any clubs I'm from swanage and a beginner I've rode a few trials at water side jmcc trials club a couple of years ago and found it really helped rather than riding on my own?

yeah i have thought about joining some club... just didnt know where they all were haha. So there's one in swanage...not too far away, any others??

The only other thing is i need to find a suitable bike ha ha and its looking to be some kiond of 250cc.