What Did You Do To Your Gas Gas Today?

shipdamite

Good Video.

That automated camera man thingy seems like it will be some really neat technology. :thumbup:

Mr. Neutron,

Yep that is Goddard, the dog thingy.

I must confess I do enjoy Monty Python, but I am unfamiliar with the Mr. Neutron character.

Have you watch "The Young Ones"?

Section one,

That "Swivl" deal is pretty cool! Does it sense motion & "follow" it somehow?

Your practice area is Great! (nice riding, btw!) I'd like to have something similar, and maybe some skill to be able to use it.....

Sting, you nailed it, lol. There's another episode where Mr. Neutron wants to run off with a cleaning lady that's pretty funny too..... Anyway, that's what my buddies tagged me with, and my wife (has her own screen printing biz) even prints it on my riding gear for me......

Jimmie

is that a rear haul loop?

Yep, I cut a bit of 1inch wide strap that I had laying in the garage and burned the ends with a lighter so they don't fray. Then cut a hand width of black hose pipe, fed the strap through, then separated the threads on each end enough for the screw to go through. Very simple and makes a HUGE difference to handling/lifting the bike on and off things or when I fail a climb or whatever. You don't even know it is there when you are riding.

• Like 1

Yep, I cut a bit of 1inch wide strap that I had laying in the garage and burned the ends with a lighter so they don't fray. Then cut a hand width of black hose pipe, fed the strap through, then separated the threads on each end enough for the screw to go through. Very simple and makes a HUGE difference to handling/lifting the bike on and off things or when I fail a climb or whatever. You don't even know it is there when you are riding.

thanks frogger! any chance of a close up pic?.......... or if you are in negotiation wirth k*i*g* and want to keep things low key I understand ;-] seriously though, a very good idea and something that might appear on my bike. The only down side I can see is that the rear fender will have to have all its fixings back rather than one centre fixing and two cable ties?. Should be ok though if you cut out the reinforcing ribs from the underside of the fender (I posted a pic of this in an earlier posting on this thread)

Moved mine over a bit so that I would have room to work on my and my buddy's enduro bikes.

But before I did, I managed to finally get an ownership on it, and a green plate (offroad plate)....so now I can ride it legally on county trails this season!

Yay!

Once I got my enduro bike back together (YZ250...been wrenching on it since last Friday), the GasGas 280 TXT Pro was looking might jealous, so I installed some Vmar bar risers, with a 10mm extra rise. Looking forward to trying that out, once this damned snow melts and Spring really starts.

The new risers are red anodized and look sharp on the bike. So the GG ain't jealous any more.... :icon_salut:

My gasser has been properly jealous over the last week; I have bought a bloody TY 175 that is proving to be my downfall. Bloody twinshock trials marlarky. still, having had enough of spannering the 1976 vintage ty, I rode the gasser round the yard and felt warm inside.

I love my gas gas.

:)