This Was A "95 Bike!

copemech

Couldn't agree more,really a new bike is a way of avoiding reliability ,maintenance issues, improving ones riding is more of a perception.

I always thought when the ty mono arrived in about 83 the majority of riders never could match it's potential.

That Jason Finn VHS is very good, apart from him being a cockney git of course...In keeping with the 'It's the rider not the bike theme' you might want to look at Takumi Narita's Beta Techno videos on youtube.

• Like 1

That Jason Finn VHS is very good, apart from him being a cockney git of course...In keeping with the 'It's the rider not the bike theme' you might want to look at Takumi Narita's Beta Techno videos on youtube.

Talking of Beta Techno Videos here is Jason Finn in 1994 on one

Doug

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Cockney Git....That's too Funny :lol: I Cannot comment on that 95' bike because that was too many years ago, I'm guessing it would look huge in the flesh now.

All the Best

Jason Finn

• Like 2

Wahey! Alreet Jason?

Joking aside, there's been two riders who've inspired me to have fun (p|55 about) on off-road bikes:-

Jason Finn and Steve McQueen...you don't always need to ride to the flags :icon_salut:

P.S. I'm not saying I can ride as well as either of them :dunce:

Wayne Simpson,

Gold medal winner at the 'Fekin aboot on a trials bike Olympics'

P.P.S. I bet your a Chelsea fan?

Edited by ham2

As to inspiration to improve ... Malcolm Smith And Don Sweet , They both always looked like they where just having fun :)

And I'm a firm believer in it's the rider not the bike , After watching Ryan Young toss my 83 fantic about effortlessly (with his grin on !) I can never again blame my performance on the bike .... I may be able to use a 1/3 of my bikes potential , practice practice practice ...

Glenn

Edited by axulsuv

Wahey! Alreet Jason?

Joking aside, there's been two riders who've inspired me to have fun (p|55 about) on off-road bikes:-

Jason Finn and Steve McQueen...you don't always need to ride to the flags :icon_salut:

P.S. I'm not saying I can ride as well as either of them :dunce:

Wayne Simpson,

Gold medal winner at the 'Fekin aboot on a trials bike Olympics'

P.P.S. I bet your a Chelsea fan?

Hey Wayne,

Spent a lot of time in Newcastle, had a geordie Girlfriend for 7 years, so being called a Cockney git is OK, I had to watch how I spoke when we went out while up there!!

Not a real footy fan, but I guess if I was it would have to be the gunners or Chelsea (Sorry Mate) although I knew a few of the Newcastle players.

If your ever down this neck of the woods, hit me up, pop in and I'll make you a cuppa!!

all the best

-Jas

:huh: Whoa, a bit of Southern hospitality, I might take you up...on that, Cheers. You got yersel a stalker :thumbup:

Wayne

P.S. I noticed that you accidentally used a lower-case g in 'G'eordie, just sayin...like? :hyper:

Edited by ham2

• 2 weeks later...