Trials 101 In Golden, Co

slimjim

had lots of fun riding with you...and i think you agree,,,the A line needs to be...stepped up a bit.. if were finishing with 2s and 3s..rather then 20 or 30 then it can be tougher..hope to see you at Turkey Rock..as fun as roswell was, i dont think im going to drive more then 350 miles this year for a vintage event, im doing some of the National events with NATC, and have a full plate with 3 trials mastering events.

all of use ride the advance line and higher that ride the A line, so bigger stuff isnt an issue...right?

Hopefully it has made the gentleman feel included in the trials community. :huh:

Well he met Chuck, got the correct RMTA and ITSA info. He is almost in a trials hot spot compared to most in the USA. He also started the same thread in another forum, And I have yet to hijack that one!

Well he met Chuck, got the correct RMTA and ITSA info. He is almost in a trials hot spot compared to most in the USA. He also started the same thread in another forum, And I have yet to hijack that one!

ummm so that would be a yes, he feels included. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hey SlimJim WELCOME TO TRIALS!!!

Edited by zippy