The Magicals?

motovita

I'm currently using them on my TY250A Superglitz. I tried them on my Majesty mounts but have since switched back to the standard mounts where I feel they provide a better action. I also have the Magical fork springs fitted. Value for money ?? time will tell! Perhaps the better shock in the US is the Falcon which you can have custom made by BJ Racing.

Tony

I bought a set of Magicals to use on my Fantic and was initially really pleased with them. I'd asked for the quicker action rebound which was maybe a bit too quick but that said, they never did my riding any harm. 6 months on, the coating on the spring had worn off (between the springs where they touch during compression - not from being chipped in a fall etc.) and the springs had gone rusty. The seals had also started leaking and what with them not being re-buildable this wasn't as easy a fix as say Rockshocks or Falcons. Customer service was basically non existing when I questioned the dealer with him telling me "the shocks are only covered by warrantee until they are fitted to the bike"!! Not much use.

I have since purchased some Falcons and although I haven't riden with them yet, the build quality is a level up compared the Magicals and on top of that they're re-builable. Hope that helps.

I have rock shocks on my Majesty, faultless service from company owner (have to add my two pennarth and say unlike the seller of the magicals stuff), and as good performance from a twin shock rear end as I can tell, (maybe if your name is Toni you could say the magicals or the falcons perform better), springs as received and tried were slightly too hard, not using all the travel, John sent me softer springs on an exchange basis just for a couple of quid postage to send orginals back, no not working for rock shocks just makes a change to deal with a company as good as they are.