X-Trial On Tv?

hardybeta

Yes, Highlights are on Motors TV which is on Sky free to air & Freesat amongst others. The first round at Sheffield will be shown on Tuesday 8th January at 1.10pm. It's on the EPG already and is on for 1.5 hours. Further repeats over the next 7 days...

• Like 1

The answer is in the front page article - "Challoner and Grattarola were both selected as being the best riders under twenty-five years old, whilst the final fixed place went to a rider who has already lifted one title, winner of the 2012 FIM Junior Trial World Cup – Alexandre Ferrer – Sherco from France"

motors tv guide says karting on tomorrow at 1.10pm, trials not till 9pm thurs. my sky guide is saying tomorrow as well !

That is proper weird.

I'd set the trial to record at 13:10 yesterday. It said X-Trial, recorded X-Trial but was actually karting...

Now set for Thursday. Second time lucky :huh:

That's what i thought it was last year but all the ACU & FIM guys love to change the rules each year for so many things! Maybe to justify there jobs!!!

Yeah, wish I could get a "job" with the ACU, all that voluntary work and only a few hundred wheengin' "bosses".

Edited by 2stroke4stroke