1978 Swm

bondy

HI GUYS im new 2 the SWM i have the bultacos. but i was thinking off geting a 1978 SWM the red and white 1 could you tell me was that model any good? and is the a big diffrance to the later yellow jumbo model?

While Ive never ridden one they are really good looking in my opinion.

Modifications that are noteworthy to the latter 1980 - 82 TL320 - revised clutch, frame rails removed, flat swingarm pivot plate allows narrower profile, deleted cush rear drive rear wheel for weight saving.

Jumbo was different again check out http://www.motoswm.com/ for more.

well that's easy then - don't know about OS but there were more TLs and Jumbos here in Oz then the red and white ones. And i'm really biased but the TLs are beautiful to ride and the rotary induction engine is great. Have not ridden a Jumbo but plenty of fans on here.

Hey all

I have red-white and yellow one´s. The red/white ones are good to ride but i find the later with Betor forks better.

One good thing by the red/white ones is that the kick starter hits the frame and not the clutch casing.

I live in Germany and can confirme that there are lots for sale in Italy (I´ve got one coming from there in about 6 weeks)

• Like 1