The Old Quarry Dorking Surrey,some Bike Want Revenge.

sirpaul

Camera man adhered to both rules #5 and #6.

Also followed trials rule #21 "If there are no injuries, KEEP FILMING!!"

Rider was victim to rule #13 "Trials Bike will make it to the top, with or without the rider"

• Like 2

Colin, that was very funny. Glad your bike is OK.

0007 - hard to see on the camera but he did park his bike way over to the right, enough that you'd think it was out of the way.

zippy, very funny reply there mate :D

0007 - hard to see on the camera but he did park his bike way over to the right, enough that you'd think it was out of the way.

Apperently you have never ridden with Team WGASA. That bike could have been parked at the bottom 100 feet to the left and STILL be in the path of one of our bikes. :wall::D

LOL, I have done a lot of mountain snowmobiling and seen some truly awesome "Ghost rider" events, sometimes the best way is to park behind a group of other people and use them as a shield

• Like 1

You know, I've watched this video about 12 times, I'd guess, and it makes me laugh & giggle every time I see it. :hyper::rotfl:

It reminds me of things that used to happen to both myself & the guys I used to ride with years ago, before we had digital cameras..... :rolleyes:

Jimmie

You know, I've watched this video about 12 times, I'd guess, and it makes me laugh & giggle every time I see it. :hyper::rotfl:

It reminds me of things that used to happen to both myself & the guys I used to ride with years ago, before we had digital cameras..... :rolleyes:

Jimmie

Finish the sentence "and our goofyness broadcast for all to see" :D