2012 Natc Moto Trials, Section 8

liviob

I shot this video of the NATC Cotopaxi trial section 8 with my cell phone while checking. The video doesn't do this section justice. Keep in mind these riders are the best we have here in the U.S. It was a very difficult section and some of the riders made it look easy while others struggled.

if you recognize the riders post there names. The first rider is Patrick Smage

Edited by liviob

pat and phil. Cody webb, Karl Davis, the blonde haired guy with the pony tail taking pictures is my good friend Ron Gardner.

first rider in your second video is Shad Peterson {WY} minding for him, is Bill Haskle, owner of balance trials supply, then Keith Wineland, with Dusty Headwall minding

thats the loaves of bread at the Tucker ranch, awesome section, over the other side, we run them up, and then all the way back straight down..and then up that gully..real tough, even the best struggle with it,,imagine if it were no stop.. great post my friend..hope to see you riding the summer. tune up trials this Sunday

Edited by chuckindenver