Cracked Frame On 09 Evo

jarrettb

Hi sorry to hear about the cracked frame, i would reccommend give Beta Uk a call, i had tried repairing a cracked swing arm and was fed up chasing the crack with weld. Phoned and spoke to Gary in January this year and he did a swop, even when i explained i'd tried welding it. Said Beta covered the exchange i just had to fit myself.

They offered to take payment for the new swing arm and then refund when they received my exchange, or drop off and exchange which i did. Was worth the drive.

Give them a call thats all i can say, they're reputation for good service preceeds them.

Matt

Hi sorry to hear about the cracked frame, i would reccommend give Beta Uk a call, i had tried repairing a cracked swing arm and was fed up chasing the crack with weld. Phoned and spoke to Gary in January this year and he did a swop, even when i explained i'd tried welding it. Said Beta covered the exchange i just had to fit myself.

They offered to take payment for the new swing arm and then refund when they received my exchange, or drop off and exchange which i did. Was worth the drive.

Give them a call thats all i can say, they're reputation for good service preceeds them.

Matt

i keep checking my frame but it still hasnt cracked yet is this normal on an 09 where you at mouldsworth yesterday great trial

No i didnt do Mouldsworth, was meant to be going up with Myzeneye but i backed out and donned my pinny for mothers day.

Will be heading out somewhere this weekend for a practice day.

JarrettB - Let us know how you get on at the Beta importers over there , its usefull information for other owners. I would expect if the Beta factory are still doing exchanges then it should be worldwide, may just take a little longer to sort out.