A Wee Ride Down To The Bing.

bingbasher

Legally?Grey area. :hyper: I've been doing it for 28 years so far. I sometimes meet the local police UP the bing too,i get on fine with them. They have 2 trials bikes.I'm better than them too. :icon_salut: Did you bother to read the report attached?Broxburn has a long history of offroad motorbiking and thankfully our councils don't seem to be infested with middle-class nimby's and bannits yet.

I read it. Quite impressive they acknowledge that if they don't cater for off-road riders then they'll just go elsewhere. Assume that is West Lothian Council? The clowns at Edinburgh City would never be so accommodating.

I did read quite a lot of it, and there is a lot, as I didnt know what a Bing was. Down our way Bing is a fizzy drink.

You are lucky if no-one is bothered by your riding there.

Enjoy the grey area while you can!

TLTEL

Yes Andy, it's West Lothian Council. I think that the SACU should cultivate a friendship with the good Dr. Hervie.A good bow string to add to their armoury.

Yes tltel,lucky so far. Part of the reason i'm recording things on my bikes is because i'm afraid that it won't last.

Ok, I think i've got it.

Nimbys = a nimble minded dimwit who wouldn't recognize commen sense even if they were told it was a super power ability.

Bannits = Oh look over there dear. Their having a bit of fun. This definitely should be banned. We need to report this activity to the athouritys immediately.

• Like 2

Yes Andy, it's West Lothian Council. I think that the SACU should cultivate a friendship with the good Dr. Hervie.A good bow string to add to their armoury.

Yes tltel,lucky so far. Part of the reason i'm recording things on my bikes is because i'm afraid that it won't last.

Spent many an happy hour on the bing just up from East Calder, never any problems. Mind you that was when it was a bing and not a "country park"

West Lothian Council have always been a bit more "enlightened" - long may it continue.