New Factory Replica

nigel dabster

Yes it does look good, but seems the Gas Gas lovers slate other bikes when they do a paint job and new plastics, but then this looks amazing?

Where are the Mag Cases, the S3 cylinder head etc. etc.

Seems they have made cut backs but still manage to fool the punter?

The mag cases were introduced alongside the mag swingingarm which had a few "problems" so guess rather than bother with the cases its not possibly enough of an incentive of weight loss to worry about, and the factory bikes dont have them now afaik?

Think you will find S3 make the heads for all the gassers now.

As there is a big list of stuff I'm not sure there are many punters that need to be fooled.

So when you gave your 4rt a "makeover" did you fool anyone?

Think you will find S3 make the heads for all the gassers now.

As there is a big list of stuff I'm not sure there are many punters that need to be fooled.

So when you gave your 4rt a "makeover" did you fool anyone?

Don't get so touchy Andrew, at your age it won't do the ticker any good :P

Long list of ''Stuff'' New colour scheme and plastics to name two which was my point?

As for my bike purchased in 2006, gave it a makeover and a rebuild to spruce the ''Old Girl' up and here's the thing 7 year old bike looks and rides like new and the cheapest bike over that period I have owned? You pay your money and take your choice and the fact is that Gas Gas will sell the 750 units that I will not argue with?