Usgp Fav Pics

biffsgasgas

The first two pics make that huge wall look half the size it was!! That was section 5 and every rider missed or crashed at least once. Funny listening to the small comments! Just ask Bou!

Raga had three 5`s out of six tries, so half of his points for the weekend!!!

Edited by lineaway

AWESOME PICS really wish I could have made it there.

First 2 pics of Raga and Bou, I imagine the conversation as this

Raga: Hey Toni, How ya doing today?

Bou: Oh not bad, really enjoying the US weather. You?

Raga: Oh yea the weather is great, you try any of the local food?

Bou: yep I tried some Chili, it was named incorrectly. that stuff was HOT and spicy. TTTHHHHHHPPPPPPPPPPPTTT!

Raga: (sniff) I think I will go over here and get a look at the section from a different angle....... see ya around.

#1 and #5 green vest are syncronized......... :P

Other pics have some really nice action shots, and some really good shots of riders faces. Love seeing the look of concentration on some and the look of enjoyment on others.

• Like 1

Good video of a five that any one of us could have had.

--biff

OUCH! I saw that tree jump right in front of him!!!

Watching the other people try to walk up to see if Raga needed any help really helps to show how steep/difficult that hillside is.

That was the section I worked Sunday , The guy with the camera had to be standing just to my right across the creek . The large rock he does the 180 ' hop on was where Pat's bike launched from and just missed me (thanks TREE ! ) To bad the photographer twitched right as he clipped the tree with his bars ...

And it was steeper than the camera shows by a long shot ...

:) Glenn

That was the section I worked Sunday , The guy with the camera had to be standing just to my right across the creek . The large rock he does the 180 ' hop on was where Pat's bike launched from and just missed me (thanks TREE ! ) To bad the photographer twitched right as he clipped the tree with his bars ...

And it was steeper than the camera shows by a long shot ...

:) Glenn

he stopped just before the last hill when he flicked the back end round so it was a 5 anyway

"he stopped just before the last hill when he flicked the back end round so it was a 5 anyway" .Easy to say when your watching a twitchy video with gaps in the shot , taken from about 50 feet away , at a bad angle ... I was there , I worked that section all day Sunday , Watched all the riders inspect/walk the section on Friday for a few hours ... Got the T-shirt to prove it ! ,and we scored all the riders the same as we were instructed to . So until you are there live and accept the responsibility of the job , you can armchair observe to your hearts content !!! And I just know you could've done better ............................................. ?

Glenn

• Like 1