Get Your Sport Into Xgames.

biffsgasgas

If I have to donate my time to get an indoor round of trials into xgames I will gladly do that. A large group of people are working on getting xgames in detroit . How can we piggy back trials and the fim xtrials indoor season on this?

If you want to say "it can't happen" log off tc now.

If you think you can help let's band together.

We have enough man made obsticals, man power, mechanical power, and enthusiasts in this area to make it happen.

If its not in this area then we will travel

All we need is the right connections.

Who can help? Endurox and trials riders are there in the xgames now.... They talk about it.... who can connect the dots?

If your shy but have clout pm me... I make things happen... if your banned from tc email me biffscell@yahoo.com and we will talk. (You know who you are) if your onboard just reply and let's get wheels in motion.

--biff

• Like 1

You need indoor stop &hop circus trials for the X Games ,the bigger the better ! But you also need video monitors to show what Trials as we know it actually is , and how friendly and inexpensive trials really is . lets expand the realm of trials here ! Americas got talent was only the first step ! (they should've been at the WR with a camera to add a footnote to a show , to show what Patrick really can do !

Just my 2 pence ...

Glenn