Hebo? Gone And Out Of Business?

sting32

Ok, I'm a North american, and dont know anything about the subject I just started... and haven't seen, maybe someone has posted all of this info in another thread? But is Hebo dead?

I'm due for more boots, I have 2 worn out pairs now.

I tried the "latest" style a couple years back, the new ones with booties in them, they suck, wont fit my feet so I just kept wearing my originals. now I see I can't even find those anywhere in the UK sites, nor Ebay anymore.

So what have you guys that were satisfied with hebo's classic boot, moved to? I can't be the only person with 4 year old Hebo boots that are starting to wonder what to replace them with?

Alpinestars. As comfortable as a hiking boot.

(I had an old pair of Gearnes and they was not very comfortable. insole was like a flat piece of wood, but not sure if that was how they came originally or if that was because of age/use)

Thanks Mark , Jitse makes one too that has a brg. in it . But the Hebo one on my 240 with a aluminum throttle tube is the bomb , makes for a really smooth throttle pull . That S3 one looks like it depends on a nylon bushing against the inside of the Bar ... May work well with some graphite or such too !... Time will tell .

Glenn

One concern with the S3 with nylon bearing is that if you drop it on throttle side, the bar end sure protects but the throttle could still get stuck full on, as the bar end rotates with the throttle.

• Like 1

So does anyone know for sure that they have gone bust ? Be a darn shame if they have,the helmet I have is by far the best one I've had.The new waterproof jacket I had for Christmas is a top bit of kit,so is my bum bag.

As most of this stuff is "outsourced" the factories that produced hebo are now doing mots i think.

Yup, if you look on the Hebo site they're not doing clobber any longer only scooter performance parts (that might be an oxymoron).

• Like 3