Best Place For A Fantic125 Pro Rebuild In Berks Area?

itslakey

Afternoon all

I'm dipping my toes back into the trials world. I have a Fantic 125 Pro (FM237156cc) that has been sitting in a garage for the last 15-16 years,it's not in my garage and i finally got the chance to take a look at it a few days ago and it's stirred the trials bug within me again..... I'm based in Berkshire (ascot/Bracknell area) and i was looking to see if anyone can point me in the direction of someone who can help me with an engine strip down/rebuild?

It's actually in a better state than i imagined it would be, I can handle the cosmetic improvements, and replacement of some parts etc, but don't really have the knowledge to tinker around with the engine, clutch etc. The old man used to take care of that for me, but sadly he's not around to help out any more.

any advice/direction would be appreciated.

cheers

Ben

That's brilliant, cheers. I remember the name Dave Renham from when i used to ride, and as it happens i work just a few miles from where InMotion are based. Will be take a trip down there soon for some advice. Thanks again for both links, very useful.