Reeth 3 Day

beta729

Hi

Just received my number through for this years trial and upon reading the information sent to me it says that each day the trial starts from the daily venues which are not the start field.

Does this mean that on a morning we have to drive to the start field listed in our vans instead of setting off on bikes from the start field as we did last year?

Cheers

Beta729

You can still ride to the start if you want I will be, the first 2 days are starting at the Woodyard which is just down the road less than a mile, the 3rd day is a good ride it where last years Sunday dinner/fuel stop was, I'll be giving someone a can to carry down in there car, but I'm sure the club are taking into account the people who ride there by giving an early fuel stop.

Getting over excited about this now :hyper:

MSA only allow 180 riders max unless you are on the schedule 4 list (think that's what it's called). Without a doubt Richmond mc are doing the right/best thong for the event. I really can't wait to get going. Best weekend of the year.

So just to clarify, the camping field and Trial HQ is all still in the same place?

The difference is we just need to make our way to the relevant starting place on each morning rather than starting from the 'start field'?

:)

Ok, different but whatever! If it makes things work then so be it!

Another question then, I take there will still be a few groups of sections each day which are fairly easily accessible to spectators? Need some places to point the missus and kids!