Gg 280 Txt 2010 Vs Gg 280 Txt 2013

petrs

I'd recommend going for the 2013 as they ride a lot nicer in comparison to the older model. I had a 2009 and now have a 2011 which has the same frame as the 2013 which was adapted from the old one (2009-2010 frame) it is slightly wider and has a lower center of gravity which makes it feel a lot more balanced and makes riding over rocks etc feel a lot easier in comparison to the older bike. Don't get me wrong I loved my 2009 pro but I also love this one where the difference is incredibly evident and has reflected in my results. I'm looking to get a newer model soon probably the 2014 when it comes out.

Go for the 2013!!

Other than the frame, the big changes are the air box, midbox/silencer, and my favorite change, the replaceable shift shaft w/o splitting the cases on the 2013. The Kickstart lever on the 2013 sucks, and the rear brake hoses fail , but other than that - really nice bikes.

Depends on your ambitions I will say... And how much ££ you got.. If you are aiming for the best, and dont notice much if your bank account is £2500,- or £5000,- shorter,, definitly go for the 2013.

It is of cause better. But worth 2500 better? Not for me.. :)

-Jan

• Like 1

Hi,

sorry for delay but I could not login to this forum, I don't know why.

Thank you all for advice. In the end I decided for 2010 model. I bought it yesterday and test it imediately : ))

It is my first 2 stroke. Very interesting type of engine, I love it : )

• Like 1

Looks like this isnt your first time on a trialsbike.What have you had before?

-Jan

I had Sherco 320 4T 2008 for about one year and Husqvarna SM 510 R (supermoto) for about 4 years - it is wheelie machine : )

• 2 weeks later...