Ideas For Training Course Wanted! Any Ideas Welcome!

Hi everyone!... Long story short, Ive been riding biketrials since i was a teenager and stunting sportbikes for 7 years, I have the trials motorbike itch installed in my mind since i knew about its existence. Planets have aligned and im waiting for a Beta EVO 300 2013 as my first real trials motorbike... I have no natural spots to ride here, its all plain-soft ground all around 400kms... So.... Ill have to make my own obstacles...

It would help me a lot if you guys could describe, list or post pics of MUST HAVE obstacle to make my learning process as efficient, fun and safe as possible... I have access to pallets, cable drums of all sizes, drums, and used tyres of all sizes.. I know how to use a shovel, powertools and have a truck available 24/7 to haul, pull and stuff like that...

Im gonna build the spot in some no-mans-land location... so, theres no problem with space... Be creative, Post pics, It will be really helpful for me!!! Thanks in advance!!!

Edited by xeriotti

My idea is to start out with low stuff to get used to the bike handling, hoping front, rear, on the rear, fet up stuff thats bike-friendly...pallets, tyres and things like that... when i get the idea on how to put the bike where i want, going bigger is a matter of time and confidence i guess... avoid pointy, sharp, harder-than-the-bike-and-myself obstacles for safety purposes...

• Like 1

Ive watched a lot of videos these last weeks... but it seem to be either silly obstacles i could clear with my enduro XR200.... or really scary and technical stuff... What i want to know is what you guys would build to hace fun and practice

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!... Long story short, Ive been riding biketrials since i was a teenager and stunting sportbikes for 7 years, I have the trials motorbike itch installed in my mind since i knew about its existence. Planets have aligned and im waiting for a Beta EVO 300 2013 as my first real trials motorbike... I have no natural spots to ride here, its all plain-soft ground all around 400kms... So.... Ill have to make my own obstacles...

It would help me a lot if you guys could describe, list or post pics of MUST HAVE obstacle to make my learning process as efficient, fun and safe as possible... I have access to pallets, cable drums of all sizes, drums, and used tyres of all sizes.. I know how to use a shovel, powertools and have a truck available 24/7 to haul, pull and stuff like that...

Im gonna build the spot in some no-mans-land location... so, theres no problem with space... Be creative, Post pics, It will be really helpful for me!!! Thanks in advance!!!

I have the same set up, had to build most of my sections using large pine tree logs and so forth. Also, the local lumber yards are cool with giving out free wooden paletts that work great...see my trifecta section set up....first one is a 4 foot triangle/log....secton is a 3 foot tall palette with two ramps and the last one is a 2 foot flat top with one ramp and a wall section on the back.

This is fun to ride and practice on in either direction.

Edited by tman427

Well they guys at Beta, called me today... They are sending me the account for the payment and the bike will be ready soon... (paperwork)... I already have the training spot... A friend of mine gave me a place he owns 20x60 meters... 2 street entrance, in the middle of a residential area jajaja (sorry for the neighbors tho)

As soon as i got my bike on my way...ill start building. Pallets, Sleepers that are already there... A car i can jump over... maybe somw drums...

Photos of your training spots would be appreciated...

I have a few acres of woods at my house so I first set up quite a few log crossings of all sizes. Last week I got lucky and came across a construction site with a big pile of boulders on it. Talked to the foreman and he said if I could get them hauled out they were mine. Contacted a local trucking company and $200 US later they are now in my woods...Next the neighbor with his backhoe to move them around a little bit...My wife says they are decorative I say they will make a great practice area...

Sometimes all you have to do is ask..

post-17518-0-09317000-1376089715_thumb.jpg

post-17518-0-80411100-1376089725_thumb.jpg