Ideas For Training Course Wanted! Any Ideas Welcome!

Cars are SLICK , especially with a little dew, cover the glass with some thick plywood, it breaks easily.

upside down boats are fun and SLICK as well,.

I've found cable spools don't hold up very well,

Pallets are cheap, light, easy to get , and build with, they only last a couple years out in the weather here.

As a youngster on a TY80 I rode over cars very often (kicker log in front) one time I forgot to pull a wheelie off the trunk and the front end came down and tucked itself in under the car. Over the bars I went. Was pretty funny actually, except for the bar that the rear fender attaches to came up and hit me in the ...... bits. :crying:

Due to being slick cars are best ridden "no-stop" just keep rolling along slowly and smoothly

I dont like that new-wave no-stop trials style... I like the olf fashioned back and forth technical everything goes to get over/up/across

HAHAHAHAHA "new-wave no-stop"

Actually there are different times when no-stop and stoppy hoppy are advantageous to use.

HAHAHAHAHA "new-wave no-stop"

Actually there are different times when no-stop and stoppy hoppy are advantageous to use.

Of course, theres situations when no-stop or stoppy-hoppy-backandforthy is advantageous.... BUT... Having someone to tell you when to go no-stop sounds like someone is changing the rules to win or make someone lose his style... Like when kids...Someone in the losing team suddenly proposses a new rule to his benefit... Get my point? Plus, i dont like that its a really subjective RULE... its attached to peoples appreciation of wahts no-stop and whats not.... I think it sucks... In real trials, dont touch the ground, then... anything goes... If you want to backflp over something that can be plainly ridden over, thats your problem... If you succes, its OK, if not..Thats a five anyways!!

(READ WITH EPIC MUSIC AND SOUNDS EVEN BETTER)

Edited by xeriotti

Of course, theres situations when no-stop or stoppy-hoppy-backandforthy is advantageous.... BUT... Having someone to tell you when to go no-stop sounds like someone is changing the rules to win or make someone lose his style... Like when kids...Someone in the losing team suddenly proposses a new rule to his benefit... Get my point? Plus, i dont like that its a really subjective RULE... its attached to peoples appreciation of wahts no-stop and whats not.... I think it sucks... In real trials, dont touch the ground, then... anything goes... If you want to backflp over something that can be plainly ridden over, thats your problem... If you succes, its OK, if not..Thats a five anyways!!

(READ WITH EPIC MUSIC AND SOUNDS EVEN BETTER)

Oh I have already made known in other threads my dislike of the No-Stop rules. But it is actually not new wave, there was No-Stop tried in the 90's and back in the 60's & 70's it was No-Stop. But I do think that No-Stop rules are a backwards step.

Now that that is out of the way, there are many other threads already dedicated to that discussion (interpret that as argument).

Back to suggestions. I have a couple of big logs in the back yard and one is somewhat U shaped so that the middle is suspended. really goo practice on that one. I also made a platform that is 4 ft tall 4 ft wide and 8 ft long. I have the intention of some day doing a splatter on it but have not yet. One end of the platform is butted up against one of my logs and the other end currently has a ramp that is removable, for when I get some guts and decide I don't want to use it.

Zippy, would be asking too much some pics? or even some video!!! :D Ims starting today with the build i guess...at least taking some pallets to the spot...

VIDEO! you say?? OK!

This one is before I got the elevated log, (chopped down)

This is a practice area for the winter that a friend has indoors, no heat but also no snow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=btgZd0jar0A

This was a couple years ago in a barn in the winter. Video is a bit shaky but try to check out the use of spools and various wood builds.

I never did ride the "pyramid"

• Like 1

Pure Gold to see REAL obstacles with REAL riders... Watching too much top notch pros can screw your motivation really fast, I see bike domain in your videos and possible stuff at the same time.. When watching top riders you see stuff you cant imagine how its done or at least how its done to that level... Thats the size of obstacles im aiming to build to learn on... Then gaps can be longer and the bar can be raised gradually as confidence increases...

I woked up really early this morning so aI took a nap and didnt gather any pallets.. Maybe tomorrow....

PS: Still no bike!!! But on its way :D :D :D

• 3 weeks later...