Mokwepa - My Progress :)

Nice work (again!), Mokwepa!!!

Any chance on one of the longer logs that you can hop up on it, and then ride the length of it, and hop off? I have an old maple tree I decided to save from being firewood that I attempt that on. It's close to the same diameter as my front wheel. Makes a nice balance & double blip (to get up on it) practice drill....

Jimmie

HOPS?........Dont mind if I do (and Katie of course) .........Cheers boyz!

Mr N, I am able to ride along my bigger log quite easily so what I now do is ride up my smaler tire then onto and along 2 Bruno busting drums (:P) and onto my concrete basin and hop off.

Ill have to post a vid of that next. Im doing a whole day game drive tomorrow but will try get a ride and vid in at 4pm.

post-18493-0-71949200-1378056042_thumb.jpg

HOPS?........Dont mind if I do (and Katie of course) .........Cheers boyz!

Mr N, I am able to ride along my bigger log quite easily so what I now do is ride up my smaler tire then onto and along 2 Bruno busting drums ( :P) and onto my concrete basin and hop off.

Ill have to post a vid of that next. Im doing a whole day game drive tomorrow but will try get a ride and vid in at 4pm.

My god...that sculpture must woth millions :D :D :D And that training course id getting intrincate :S mmmmmmmm Avoid cutting drums with barnish in them... :D

Hi Rob214

Ive known Katie for 10 years, we go waaaay back. Shes been through hell and back and is still a trooper, never passing up a cold one :)

My pops had a ride today, well chuffed with the old man. He did some fig 8s in the garden and just had a play.

Weve been warned that our next trial this sunday is tougher getting from section to section compared to riding a section. Its held in magaliesburg were they hold our nationals and is apparently the meca of trials spots in my country. Hence the excitement.

• Like 1

Howdy guys

I had a great ride today after a 6 hour gamedrive. Im a bit buggered now but I had that good feeling when I hit the kill switch for the last time. A buddy was watching and took the vid so I had some inspiration to try a little harder. I got 4 more telephone poles and used 2 to make a ramp but im not sure what to do with the other 2?

This vid is a truer representation of how I ride, nothing fancy and also no cutting out bloopers, just a short ride and a start stop on the cells video camera, no cutting or editing at all.

• Like 1

Betaboy: hi, how you liking the 2011 290? That bike is my plan for next year when I get some tom together. My plan is to learn on my current 07 then get into the current decade and try creep forward to a todays bike. I never thought I would gain the enthusiasm at the age of 31 that I had at the age of 5. This trials thing is awesome and can be done as a one man sport. Im loving it.

Mr N, here is my balancing act that ive set up. I had some shockers to the bash plate a fewr times today but this vid is cut and shows what im hoping to do each time.

• Like 1

Finding it great, in fact i have only rode it twice! :( I just can't get out on it, i have no where to go!:( Here in the UK it is really hard to find somewhere to practice and the garden isn't big enough so i am a little stuck:( But the bike itself is great! :D Just wish i could ride it more!