Mokwepa - My Progress :)

About the one man sport: I started racing juniour mx at age 5 and rode against and went to school with Grant Lagngston. My pops could not support my hobby financially at the time and it kinda came to a holt. Grant and another guy named Toni katino kicked my butt big time and the time came when we realized that a level had been met and a bit more skill and allot more finances were needed to compete. After starting trials, I quickly realised, its far more technique than finances hence my interest in the sport. I scrape by at the end of the month buy I have regained that healthy competitive spirit.

• Like 1

Betaboy: a new thread was started recently with advice on training in a small garden. Have a look. Itll help you, even doing fig 8s. Even the big boys still do them. Apparently a obnoxious user named Zippy does figure 69s blindfolded with his clutch hand in the back pocket of his shorts :P

Betaboy: a new thread was started recently with advice on training in a small garden. Have a look. Itll help you, even doing fig 8s. Even the big boys still do them. Apparently a obnoxious user named Zippy does figure 69s blindfolded with his clutch hand in the back pocket of his shorts :P

And my throttle hand in the front pocket of my shorts!!!

Zippy, right you are.....she is a she......how did you know?

Fact: females have a smaller head, 90 degree angle from top of head down to trunk, weigh 3500kgs, have tits between the front legs (not like a cow at the back, at the front like a wife :D) and have a attitude similar to satan.

Boy elephant: huge head, 27 kg penis when fully erect, 5-6000 kg, very chilled unless they in must (ie: extra boost of testosterone uesefull for...........skrew it........they are horney).

Yip I get paid to tell people irrelevant stuff like that.

• Like 2

Zippy, right you are.....she is a she......how did you know?

Ummmm I had a good guess.......... :D

Fact: females have a smaller head, 90 degree angle from top of head down to trunk, weigh 3500kgs, have tits between the front legs (not like a cow at the back, at the front like a wife :D) and have a attitude similar to satan.

Bits in front and an attitude like a wife............ :o

Boy elephant: huge head, 27 kg penis when fully erect, 5-6000 kg, very chilled unless they in must (ie: extra boost of testosterone uesefull for...........skrew it........they are horney).

Well that was a repetitious statement............ ;)

Yip I get paid to tell people irrelevant stuff like that.

Some of those tourists you could probably tell them the elephants can fly!!!!

Lol.....zippy, you are one sharp dude :)

Back to trials: I am soooo looking forward to sundays trial in Magaliesburg. I have put in the peg time and trained fairly hard since my first and feel that ive made some progress. I can turn a bit tighter, balance a bit longer and generally feel a bit more comfortable on the bike. Realistically, im not expecting to win my class, but I am hoping to place a little higher on the grid. Guess time will tell if ive been practicing the right stuff.

Today and tomorrow im just gonna practice the basics then friday and saturday will be travelling (800km round trip just to ride in the event :()and making sure my bikes in tip top condition for sunday.

• Like 2