Beta Evo 4T Gearbox Oil

tman427

Doing my first oil change on a used 2011 Beta 4t. Manual says to use .81 liters or 810cc, my dealer claims to use .9 liters or 900cc.

I know it is only 90cc difference, just would like to know which amount as I don't want to overfill the gearbox and cause any problems.

Many thanks

Tom

I don't mean to be pedantic if it's purely a choice of words, but its a 4 stroke, so not strictly gearbox oil as it's a sumped and pumped motor. Just want to make sure you're sticking in the right oil and not gearbox oil! I can't anwer your question though as mine's a 2008 which is 900cc.

i wouldnt worry...if your over full a tad..youll find the extra in the bottom of your air box first time you run it down a trail.

iv been using motorex..pricey. but worth it.

Suzuki DRZ oil filters are the same as Betas. i switched to cleanable type..30.00 but worth it.

Too right Chuck. Or puddeling in the rubber boot that goes from the air box to carb.

Had that in my airbox....

Too right Chuck. Or puddeling in the rubber boot that goes from the air box to carb.