2006 Gas Gas Txt Pro 300 And Quad Stolen 11/07

darrenb

Morning All. I'm hoping it doesn't come to them being sold on and beyond my finding, however posting here just in case. Last Thursday 11/07 I had my garage broken into and had my 2006 Gas Gas 300 pro and my 7 year old sons Suzuki LT80 quad taken.

I have some very identifiable features of both vehicles, however not sure I should post them up on the internet?

I Have notified the police and they have added my bike to the PNC register (?) based on frame/engine number.

I am checking all of the usual places for selling online, however I have had some info that this may be some local scrotes. The copper who came out to me (an enduro rider), advised me to get the bikes back however I can without getting trouble, which I intend on doing providing this information is legit!

As some of you may have seen, I've not had the gasser long and have just finished getting the engine right and fitted a brand new tyre! the quad was a birthday present for a kid! So as you can imagine i'm not best pleased.

P.S. there is a £500 reward on offer for info leading to the return of both bikes.

post-17049-0-85521500-1373964439_thumb.jpg

post-17049-0-00451500-1373964494_thumb.jpg