Keeping Cool Whilst Riding!

toxiic_pompey

Come ride in south africa for a bit. Im training every day at the moment. Usually between 1300 and 1400 and it averages about 25C, and its mid winter here. Summer time might be a issue as we get 40+C most days but it never stopped me before on my enduro bike, full body armour and all. Trials will be a pleasure this summer.

• Like 1

What! 20 degrees? That's nearly too cold to ride in North Queensland. As mentioned above good helmet, a shirt that lets the air through, we always ride with a "Camelback" type of water carrying thingy. Actually I can't remember riding with out it since I started up riding again two years ago. But a helmet that has good air flow is the go.

Cheers Taff

• Like 1

Might depend where the room is. :D I get a sweaty helmet, shirt and cloves no matter what the temperature. In winter, if we start early enough or ride late enough in the day, could be 18deg, we still look like we've riding in the rain, it's not so much the temp as the humidity that's the killer. :beer:

Cheers Taff