'04 Txt-Pro Premix Ratio (Yes I Have Searched)

sawtooth

Ok been searching for the answer for this but there seems to be lots of different opinions, so what should I be running?

Bike: 2004 GasGas TXT-Pro 280cc

Oil: Castrol Fully Synthetic

I've not had the bike long but so far I beleive I've been running 70:1 as I've been adding 71ml to every 5 litres of fuel. (5000

Fully Synthetic oil at 70 or 75 to 1 is what most people run. Some riders in USA run up to 100:1

The book says 2% which is 50:1 it must be another mistake. I tried this when I got my first Pro and it just kept oiling up every 10 min.

Fully Synthetic oil at 70 or 75 to 1 is what most people run. Some riders in USA run up to 100:1

The book says 2% which is 50:1 it must be another mistake. I tried this when I got my first Pro and it just kept oiling up every 10 min.

Thanks, so I'm on the money with 71ml to 5 litres then?

Thanks, so I'm on the money with 71ml to 5 litres then?

I run Castrol at 70:1 and have never had a problem. My guess is that most of the riders that run 100:1 have never built a professional race engine....:)

Jon

I run Castrol at 70:1 and have never had a problem. My guess is that most of the riders that run 100:1 have never built a professional race engine.... :)

Jon

I agree @ 100:1 it's hardly worth putting it in at all. :thumbup: