Clutch Master Cylinder

nige02

Hi All,

I need to replace the parts inside the clutch master cylinder. I have found a new master cylinder rebuild kit in my shed. It does say if its for a clutch or brake master cylinder, is there any difference? Also I would have bought it when I had a txt pro 2010, I now have a raga 2011, is there a difference between the master cylinders of these 2 bikes?

Any help and advice would be appreciated.

Thanks Richard.

Yes I do, do u know the model number by any chance. On the packaging I have, the number 150.00.595C is printed. The kit being sold online has the number 150.00.594C on it, is there a difference?!

Yes I do, do u know the model number by any chance. On the packaging I have, the number 150.00.595C is printed. The kit being sold online has the number 150.00.594C on it, is there a difference?!

I poked around in my parts box and, from the info on the kit, the 595C kit fits 97-04' clutch/brake. The 594C fits 04-07' Raga brake and 02-04' clutch. My guess is that they interchange, both being for the 9.5mm bore, DOT 3/4/5.1 fluid.

The main thing is that you can't use DOT 3/4/5.1 with the mineral oil seal kits, but I imagine you could use mineral oil and DOT 5 (Silicone) with the kits with the DOT 3/4/5.1 seals (like the 594/595C).

What all that blah blah means is I think you can use that kit with mineral oil with your bike. I could be wrong as I'm not sure of the difference in the 10' TXT/11' Raga M/Cs, but if it was my bike, I'd try it.

Jon