Toni Bou Video Worth The Money

cwill83247

Two different goes at spelling his name and both wrong, why should people bother taking the time to reply if you can't be bothered using correct spelling in your topic- anyone can make a mistake but come on?

Very constructive and helpful ..

Two different goes at spelling his name and both wrong, why should people bother taking the time to reply if you can't be bothered using correct spelling in your topic- anyone can make a mistake but come on?

Spelling amended as my post was obviously offensive . I spelt tony with a y rather than Toni and bou incorrectly

i got the video, it's a bit pricey, but in the states we don't get to see the top riders in action much so i thought i would buy the video just to be able to watch the best rider in the world. toni is amazing but the skills he shows are way above my riding ability. that being said it is fun to watch. i will never ever be able to ride at that level and never use most of the techniques he demonstrates. but once again it is fun to watch. if you are like most of us mere mortals and want an instructional video for your skill level there are others better suited. if you are a fan of mr. bou then you should get the video.

rob

• Like 2

I thought the TB vid was rubbish tbh :ph34r:

The Dan Thorpe and Ryan Young DVD's have much better content and explanation of the techniques involved.

I've spell checked so should be ok :lol: :lol:

Which of these two would you recommend?

(Spelling Checked by Google translate :P )

Billycraig tbh predictive text on ipad doesn't help .. I am a novice so imagined Toni Bou would be for the more skilled rider

I think it's useful for the novice as it lets you watch what he does and breaks a few things down. Not seen the others but I'd say you'd learn something from it and the more people you learn from the more you'll pick up.

I too have the Ryan Young video, and as a Novice-level rider, really like it a lot. So does one of my trials riding friends I loaned it to, and who has forgotten it's actually MY video, hee hee....

Another one I (we, if I include my video thievin' friend.... :hyper: ) like is called "Learning Trial", with Jordi Pascuet. It has an English interpretation for those of us not fluent in Spanish, and it works out pretty well. Again, a decent video for the Novice rider......

Jimmie

• Like 1