micm

El País, the national Spanish newspaper, reported today that Álvaro Bultó the son of Francisco Bultó has been killed in a winged flying accident. He was 51.

For 13 years he presented a TV show on Spanish television Frontera limete (boundary limit) a show about adventure sports.

Francisco Bultó, his father, was the founder of the Bultaco and Montesa motorbike companies.

http://elpais.com/elpais/2013/08/23/inenglish/1377278801_324446.html

Hi Mick,

This is tragic news. I was with Alvaro's older brother Ignacio Bulto from 11am to 3pm in Spain on the day of Alvaro's sad death. Ignacio was not aware. It was only after we left the family house and got back to the hotel. We switched on the Tv and saw reporters standing outside of the same driveway gates on multiple channels that we had just driven out of.

I had never met Alvaro , but from what i hear he loved his dangerous actions sports . He had dated princess's , super models. He had been sky diving for years and hosted a number of Tv programs , some of them still current. He is a huge celebrity out in Spain. He leaves 9 children :(.

Commiserations to the Bulto family. As Ignacio said to me , as least he went doing something he loved.