Rear Wheel Spacer Too Big ?

gazzaecowarrior

When I torque the rear axle to the recommend torque the wheel on my 09 250 evo just seems too tight and doesn't spin free. I read somewhere that sometimes the inner spacer between the bearings is often too big. Would this possibly be the case with mine ? When I slacken off the torque it spins fine. Any ideas ?

Just throwing this in the mix.... Can't remember the year(s) but some of the rear wheel spacers are slightly different widths so it is important they are on the correct side of the wheel. The wheel will go on with them flipped but tightening up the axle locks things up.

Just throwing this in the mix.... Can't remember the year(s) but some of the rear wheel spacers are slightly different widths so it is important they are on the correct side of the wheel. The wheel will go on with them flipped but tightening up the axle locks things up.

What I think. Rev3 07 has different spacers. Guessing, if in incorrectly, will press disk up against caliper.