How To Train In My Back Yard

• 1 month later...

ride, ride, ride, ride and then ride some more. just ride................. it's a hobby go ride have fun with friends. you will improve more if you ride with others. weight train, cardio for your health and sanity during the week and ride on the weekends with friends for fun. if you compete compete for fun against your friends, it's about having fun it's not your occupation. i find that trail ridding improves your fitness and gets you out in the woods having fun

rob

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I have an area on my little 2.5 acres that's slowly getting made into my practice area. I cleared some more area this weekend. Someday, I hope to import some rocks....... For now, at the level I ride at, I'm still having trouble cleaning some parts of my little practice "section". Any advice will gladly be tried & used!

The riding part of this vid was filmed today. We've had a lot of rain, and even more wind. Lost power several times, & etc. I'm guessing more clearing for my practice area will have to wait for slightly better weather.....

Jimmie

• Like 1