Looking For 4Rt Parts

82911sc

Just wondering who in the UK or Europe is a reliable source of parts for my 05, 06 4RT? A website would be helpful. Also there seems to be many parts that are interchangeable with Hondas, has someone made a list of part numbers in this forum? I was quoted almost $20 US for the 2 O-rings that sometimes need to replaced when changing the oil and I found them for other Hondas (OEM ) for less than $4 US. I am now in need of a muffler cover OEM for a 06 4RT . Thanks and have a great day!

The best site that I've seen for listing trials spares in Beta UK, but that's not much help. I have used CMS (http://www.cmsnl.com/) in Holland for Honda parts and if you put in the Montesa part number it will give you the stock and price. However, they do look a bit expensive.

Normally, I'd phone John Lee or Pidcocks, because they are both quite reasonable. There is a new importer for the UK, but haven't got a clue who that is...

The new importer in UK is Craigs Motorcycles who are very helpfull with information/advice, prompt dispatch and have had in stock all of the parts i have wanted for the Montesa 4RT (some quite obscure).

I suppose they will ship worldwide - phone and ask. Do not know how to add a link but easy to find by search.

regards

The new importer in UK is Craigs Motorcycles who are very helpfull with information/advice, prompt dispatch and have had in stock all of the parts i have wanted for the Montesa 4RT (some quite obscure).

I suppose they will ship worldwide - phone and ask. Do not know how to add a link but easy to find by search.

regards

http://www.craigsmotorcycles.com/