Trials Gear Quality

betarick

Anyone else think trials gear quality is poor! Bought new 2 pairs of hebo gloves in janauary they fell in bits within a couple of months bought the new trial gear pants had to be restiched shirt as faded and looking tired gloves they also have fallen apart new jitsie jacket I got in march zip as given up! I find that it is over priced and poor the only positive I have is that my gaerne boots have lasted about 6 years!

My own experience, RAW sports top that I bought about 5 years ago is still in great condition and colour has not faded at all. Would definitely buy another , but don't need to.

About a year ago bought a pair of wulf pants and they seem to be very good quality and not over priced, I caught my thy on a sharp root about 6 weeks ago. no damage to pants, leg is still healing.

TLTEL

ive had my clice gloves for just over a year now and they are still good and i ride every other day with them. also got some of there trousers. mega comfy and have not ripped them yet on anything. my forma boulder boots are still like new and they are 5 months old...

I rate wulfsport gear, top and trousers over a year old worn every other weekend, snagged on barb wire, brambles, rocks etc not a mark, have neoprene gloves that seem to be lasting too, forma boulder boots o.k, as well just clean and use nikwax every other month

My 1986 Apico jacket is still in good shape apart from needing a new zip a few years back..... Still not waterproof but looks just like Steve Saunder's when he was on his red/white/blue Rtl Honda :thumbup: My recent black Hebo jacket IS waterproof and very light etc,hope it lasts as long.