Parts

dirtfacedog

I recently purchased a beta rev 3 year 2000 it's the model with the upside down forks anyway here's my dilemma I'm looking for a few parts mostly on eBay and there doesn't seem to be a lot of listing for that year . Will parts from younger models still fit , like a sprocket and chain set , wheel bearings things like that also if anyone could tell me the name of a good wholesaler that I could speak to on the phone I would be very grateful thanks

It sounds like the first year of the Rev 3 various parts are interchange from techno and rev 3 gear lever, clutch cover, piston etc, just check with beta uk lampkins 01535 655 970 very helpful free delivery on online orders have fun.

Nelly its a rev 3 the first model after the techno . Birdy cheers for the landline number i shall be ringing them as soon as i finish work on friday as for dealers found a gas gas and jotgas dealer but to be honest a dealer in england would be closer thanks for the help guys