Cleaning Trials Clothing

trialsdaryl123

Try wash cycle for wool and without spinning, not more than 30 °, only little washing agent but much water, additional to get it clean without turning yellow use descaling agent for the tap water. As softer the water is as better is the cleaning effect and as less lime is in the water as less the change the clothes will getting yellow.

Edited by pschrauber
  • Like 1

womans work !!!!!! not modern man , only ride bikes ,try womens own ??

My Mrs. opinion in this particular matter is as following: Everything that belongs to MY personal hobby has to be done by myself. As we have a washing mashine even on the continent filling the unit, pouring some powders inside and adjusting two knobs and after a while pulling out fresh smelling clothes and hanging them up isn't soo bad. ...

I just throw mine in the corner...........if it crawls back out on it's own then it is time to buy new trials clothes.

Actually Mrs. Zippy does the washing of my riding gear. So I put in laudry room and when it is clean she tells me to get it out of there. I don't have to deal with it so I don't worry if some colors are faded etc..

Most I have done is when really muddy sprayed off with the hose then handed over to Mrs. Zippy.

This mainly stems from early in our marriage I was banned from doing laundry. My method was there are 2 categories of clothes: Dirty and Clean. It only took a short while for all my clothes to become a dirty shade of grey. According to Mrs. Zippy there are more than 2 categories of clothes.

Agree with zippy here on all clothing except my super sexy beta pants and trials gear.

I polish my boots often and pay someone to hand wash my sexy pants **** and gloves. Helmet and boots, I do myself. Im a bit anal with that stuff.

My grandpa once said, if you can look your best to go to church, you dam well better look your best to go to the races.

Since I tend to fall off a lot my gear cops a bit of flack. I wear S3 gear - black with red and white bits.

"Management" advice is as follows - brush off the heavy stuff - don't rub the oily bits - spray the stains with one of those magic spray stain removers and then cold wash and drip dry. Works for me so it helps.

Paul Mac

Try using a very large thorny stick with a whippy end , then place it across said wife's bum cheeks at speed several times in quick succession , and remind her " YOUR THE BOSS!" .That should move it .

Edited by shyted
  • Like 1

Single DAD , 3 kids , so yeah I've done my share of laundry !!!!! Wash gear by itself , Warm water (as much as your machine will let you, aka large load setting) Gentle cycle , let it presoak for a while if nasty ... Hand up or tumble dry on cool ...

Works fine for me ....?

Glenn