Inlet Rubber

b40rt

Right then fellas after talking about it for years next friday I am collecting my first SWM. Looking about where do you get specific swm bits like air filters, points (assuming its points) mudguards, pistons etc ? I dont need these bits now im just trying to plan ahead.

http://www.motoswm.com/

Glen, thought for a moment you were going to help me !

Martin at the site above has a huge selection of new and second hand parts. Rotax motors as you know are hardy beasts, a bit of slap is not a problem. Lots of helpfull, knowledgeable and smart people on here (that's why they have swm' s)

• Like 1

Hi Ross

The military motor uses a Bing carb as its based around the early RSGS enduro motor. So the carb rubber will be too big for your Dellorto.

I have a couple of new original 125 carb rubbers here.....but the hole on these is too small for the 320 valve and carb.

Martin

I have a 320 that had a bing carb fitted and yes its bigger (this bike also had a different sort of clutch cover that I think Martin said was from an early Military??). At present its got some insulating tape round the Dellorto carb to seal it up. This is one of the ones where I wolud like to change it.

Ian