Splat Crashes

zacmul

Haha ok then. The obstacle would be easy for me to get up if the kicker was closer to the big tyre, the kicker had to be further back because there was a smaller tyre poking out of the ground making it impossible to put the kicker in the right spot. I don't need a spotter, did you see me hurt myself? Did I break my bike? Nope. I am fully capable of doing this but I just need to get the technique a bit better.

Hope to have another go this Thursday.

I think he meant that's why you need a spotter :stupid:;)

I went down last week and managed to have a cracker crash, which I didn't get on tape. Still to check for any damage to the bike. I will post some of my efforts though once it has uploaded to YouTube. I don't think I will make there this week however, but I do look forward to your next installment! :thumbup:

Damn, crashes are the best part! Saw your video, enjoyed watching it. Cheers, see you there soon.

Yeah I suppose, but even on the big obstacles I do I prefer not to use a spotter because they get in the way haha.

When I am a spotter for my riding buddies, I stand just out of the way. I am there for "confidence boosting". Yelling things like "You can do it!" and "Really give it a GO!". And when they don't make it, I point and laugh. :rotfl:

I have heard rumor that a spotter is supposed to "catch the bike", what is that all about???

• Like 1

If you catch a bike from your mate, and he gets hurt enough so he can't ride it anymore, you get to keep the bike, so I'm told...

OOOOOH I LIKE the sound of that. :thumbup: My buddy Biffsgasgas has a Gold frame Raga now.....

Hey Biffsgasgas I think you should try an 8 ft step this summer..........I'll be your spotter!!!!!

Edited by zippy
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...