2014 Scorpa

eddie_lejeune

So in year 2000 Sherco sold 2000 "non trials" bikes I would respectfully suggest you come up with some facts before everyone laughs at your ridiculous statements. I had a new Sherco every year from 2001 to 05 and visited the factory in 04, I doubt you even knew what a Sherco was then.....

I think it looks half decent and with the sherco engine albeit maybe last years! then this is proven to be good?

With so few players in the Trials bike market then fair play to them for continuing to look at and produce a Scorpa range. As people have said not sure where the sales are coming from, but with the right importer and right price they would sell.

Maybe Nigel Birkett is the man for Scorpa and increase sales, but with OSSA under his belt too which should he push?

So in year 2000 Sherco sold 2000 "non trials" bikes I would respectfully suggest you come up with some facts before everyone laughs at your ridiculous statements. I had a new Sherco every year from 2001 to 05 and visited the factory in 04, I doubt you even knew what a Sherco was then.....

please pm me if you want get personal, no need for insulting remarks on a public forum

I simply went to their web site for 2002 numbers. I think the 2000 units above 3000 trials was 50 cc bikes. From my information Sherco enduro does outsell trial now, trial numbers for all brands flattened around 2006 I believe, I was at the Nimes factory in June 2013, lets revisit Sherco unit sales at the end of the 2014 model year and we'll see if their projection are correct. I doubt 10,000 is far off and maybe it's conservative. cheers

to get back on topic, Scorpa, good looking quality bike, good to see

• Like 1

Going back to the bike, i like the looks.

If they got the weight right, looks like it, and the price is right, i think it might be a winner!

Just hope the engine is just like the Yamaha unit and it doesn't ride like a Sherco.

The Sherco's i've ridden so far don't suit me, i think the balnce off these bikes is wrong.

The SY 250 is perfect in this respect, i just hope they kept this in the new bike.

Going back to the bike, i like the looks.

If they got the weight right, looks like it, and the price is right, i think it might be a winner!

Just hope the engine is just like the Yamaha unit and it doesn't ride like a Sherco.

The Sherco's i've ridden so far don't suit me, i think the balnce off these bikes is wrong.

The SY 250 is perfect in this respect, i just hope they kept this in the new bike.

Its a sherco with the fuel tank in a different place, so thats what it will ride like, a sherco

• Like 1

Its a sherco with the fuel tank in a different place, so thats what it will ride like, a sherco

I've a 012 Scorpa 280 sr (sherco motor) and it rides nothing like any Sherco.

Not saying it's better or worse but very different..

Yes I have been involved in the development of the bike for the last 2 years.

Really??? Maybe you should look at your previous posts you don't even know what engine is in it?

So tell me what part of R&D were you part of and in truth I suspect in truth you haven't ridden one, maybe best not to slate a bike until at least someone has thrown a leg over one and given feedback?

As I have said it looks good and at the right price with the right importer and dealer network it would sell..............................