2014 Scorpa

eddie_lejeune

I did read the trials section of the article twice but didn't see anything that really explained the idea behind the Scorpa. I'm all up for something different and wish them the best . I'm not going to read between the lines and suggest this or that about the brand or the bike or where out fits in. It's theyre money and it's more choice for

the riders.

It's entirely a good thing.

I did have a ropey second hand Scorpa easy once in yellow and black. Killer Kendrew and Malc both

gave me amazing support at the ssdt when it was farting about , giving me the finish when i wouldnt have had it otherwise.

I'd buy one if it rides better than the Jotagas. That's all it comes down to.. nothing else.

Edited by gasgas249uk
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I did read the trials section of the article twice but didn't see anything that really explained the idea behind the Scorpa. I'm all up for something different and wish them the best . I'm not going to read between the lines and suggest this or that about the brand or the bike or where out fits in. It's theyre money and it's more choice for

the riders.

It's entirely a good thing.

I did have a ropey second hand Scorpa easy once in yellow and black. Killer Kendrew and Malc both

gave me amazing support at the ssdt when it was farting about , giving me the finish when i wouldnt have had it otherwise.

I'd buy one if it rides better than the Jotagas. That's all it comes down to.. nothing else.

Bravo and well stated....

I like the two piece seat and fender combo. I also like the air box integrated seat on this Scorpa. I won't buy one but I think its a cool thing.

For those that are bitter against the bike or others personal opinion (professional or not). Show me on the Scorpa where the Forum touched you and made you mad...

scorpacotegauche_zps14a18736.jpg

--Biff

• Like 3

nigel dabster - your comment about JTG struggling to sell. - theres loads of 2014s down here and there a months wait for people tht wont one as they ARE in demand. i really like the scorpa ( they are now owned bye sherco) and i think they will sell just fine. some people on here really need to just cheer up a lot. trials is a friendly sport lets keep it that way?

ben - age 14

• Like 4

Ben aged 14 ..................ruffled ''Dabsters'' feathers :rotfl: :rotfl:

Merry Christmas......Bah Humbug :biggrinsanta:

Im not a huge Country music fan but after reading the last couple of Dabsters comments these lyrics immediately came to mind

:)

"You've got to know when to hold 'em

Know when to fold 'em

Know when to walk away

Know when to run"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dabster ..... your onto a loser with this one , just walk away :)

• Like 4

there are loads of jtg round here nearly as much as sherco and gasgas. considering they have only been out for 2 years i thinks thats a great achievement. yes there are very few scorpas around but i have seen them. scorpa are now owned buy sherco and sherco have done very well so i dont think they would of bought scorpa for no reason... and yeah back of and cheer up...

• Like 2

I may have got this wrong (won't be the first time) but I thought the guy that started the Scorpa company and then later sold it to concentrate on the Sherco company.

Then bought scopa back again when it was struggling,. to save the brand name from going bust.

I personally like the new scorpa more than the Sherco, Although I haven't ridden either.

TLTEL

• Like 2

• 2 months later...