Winter clothing.

janwillem

I like to ride in the fall in winter seasons but have a mild form off artritis, so it is important for me to keep warm.

Recently i've bought myself a pair off Kenny bagy trousers, i think it is called the Evasion model, and a Max equipe shirt, Wulffsport, over this i am using a Jitsie jacket.

This combo is warm enough for the body as long as it stays dry, thats why impragnate it regularly with a fabric sealant.

The problem is keeping my hands warm and dry and the feet warm, boots can be sealed with leather compound.

Has anyone a tip for a pair off gloves that can be made waterproof and can keep the hands warm enough during a day off riding and waiting for a section?

I already tried normal motorcycle gloves, but they don't have enough grip and the Jitsie gloves i use during the summer are to cold in the winter time and they aren't waterproof.

Thanks! :huh:

• 4 weeks later...

I've found a pair off Hebo neoprene gloves and they are realy warm.

Last weekend i have ridden in a club event while it was somewhat colder and moist, no problems with the hands!

It looks like i've got the winter gear together and it works.

Thanks for all the tips.

• Like 1