Circle Wheelie Turns

ok i am new to trials (few months) this is what I have found, 3rd gear start off by sitting on back mudguard (not too far back) and keep your two feet on the ground! dump the clutch and keep the bike vertical as possible on the balancing point, once the bike is up there eazy off on the throttle, you could nearly have the bike on tick-over and still wheelie nicley.... (remember keep your two feet dragging on the ground for extra balance till you get used of the throttle) and when you can go in a stright line for a good distance try leaning your body slightly to the side you wish to turn and tilt the handle bars the opposite way and the bike should go around smooth in a circle, but dont go to fast or it will go out of control very quick! :chairfall: then pratcie this a few times till you get the hang of it. then try it with both feet up on the pegs.... hope this helps, as all I can say is it has worked for me :hyper:

Cheers for the replies guys. I can actually wheelie for a long distance in 3rd hear and sitting on the rear mudguard, or just short of it, so I'll try your suggestions. How does this transition across to stand up wheelie turns though? Because ultimately this is where I want to be.