New Helmet

coops

I've got a Mots helmet and like it. The fit is the same as an Arai or HJC (which are my road and track helmets) I like it apart from the silly plastic buckle, despite this it works well. Not tried any other trials helmets so cant say how they compare, but when trying various others on at the Off Road show, the Mots fitted me best.

I have a wulfsport that I bought when I first started back again. Never been really happy with it' as it doesn't fit brilliantly ..could really do with trying a few different ones but can't find anywhere within reasonable travelling distance that stocks a good selection. May just need to bite the bullet and go find somewhere.

Cheers

• Like 1

Has anyone had a experience using NZI helmets?

Been looking for a new one myself and have come across trials uk selling a NZI carbon fibre one for £85.

They only have xs left but that should fit I think, I'm currently wearing a small wulfsport but isn't a great fit.

I tried Spadas too. In fact, all 3 sizes fitted my head as badly as each other. That's why I bought a Mots - because it fitted like a glove, phnarr..phnarr :lol: The Spada looked good value if it suits your head shape.

Helmet fit is everything.

Not to change the subject , But can you still get SHOEI trials helmets , All of my past street and dirt helmets have been shoei's and I always loved them .

But have not been able to find a trials helmet lately ? And I need/want a new one ...

Thanks

Glenn