300Cc 4Rt

martyd

• 4 weeks later...

DMTB is the first thing with a Laia Sanz map, change the gearing to 42/9 or 43/9, put a mitani titanium front header pipe 27mm and mitani titanium silencer (saves over a kg and better smoother power, especially with a DMTB and a 280 kit, oh, and I know where there's a mint set up for sale, if your interested). As it's an 06, you might want to put a mitani clutch in to get a smoother action.

I've got an '08 4RT, would the Mitani clutch make mine also smoother?

I've got an '08 4RT, would the Mitani clutch make mine also smoother?

I take it you got a standard clutch, if so, you can buy clutch plates that have dimples on them that hold fluid, this may improve the feel of your clutch http://www.bvm-parts.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1388 . Mitani do 3 different clutches for the 4rt, they do make the clutches much better and are lighter too, but as mitani is Japanese, it's a bit difficult to get the definitive, which one do I need, answer. You could try fitting the clutch plates from a new 260. Banyeres sell mitani clutches, you could try asking Josep what he would recommend. What transmission oil are you using?