mattylad

Ossa Works Riders At Sheffield

It has been said elsewhere it is a ''Home Grown Rider'' and both the riders are regular WTC top 10 competitors?

So my vote goes with Challoner as I believe Dibs & Pune are in contract, but that means nowt <_<

how come challoner is on one of those, is he still with ttt and are they gonna run both ossas and betas seems strange if they get support from the beta factory

So I'm guessing we will have to wait until Sheffield night unless they are going to release it earlier?

Funny. a few days ago this link showed two photos, one photo with on the back of the helmet "Loris".

The page is edited yesterday and the photo from the back of the helmets is removed.

Also the text is edited. Anyways, Gubian is one of the Ossa riders.

Who CARES !!! it ain't me and it ain't you , Let's just see What the bikes can do !!!

Damn ! that rhymed !!:)

Not sure eddie. Will either rider break into the top 5 on the ossa ? If not then ossa have three riders between 6th and 10th rather than one. Is that better for sales.

Would be good from a national championship point of view though as they should make the podium in nationals.

does that mean 3 factory riders on ossas this year then? That would be good for the brand if that was the case as opposed to just one last year?

You know Dani is Gas Gas now?

Id say this is challoners last year in the worlds, shame ttt have left beta wonder if poor results meant they werent getting factory support from beta anymore?