Yamaha Ty250 1974 Owner's Manual Needed For A New Guy.

motosolex

Hello members,

New to this forum and awaiting delivery of my first trials bike. I was able to download a PDF of a Parts Manual and now I need a basic "quick start" type owner's manual which covers the basic service requirements of the TY250a.

I have never owned a motorcycle and can't wait to join this community.

Thanks ahead.

i had my first trials bike about a month ago and new nothing about how to service it but now with the help from this forum, youtube and trials uk i can now do any maintenance job to keep my bike in good working order, i found this on the net, (yamaha ty manual northover) it's for a ty and not the tya, i don't know what the difference is but it looks very informative, their is trials uk but i think it's more for modern bikes than the classics.

Try the add section at the back of Decembers either Motorcycle Mechanics or Practical sports bikes (the edition with the Ducati 916 on the front cover) and there's a guy selling secondhand TY and DT Workshop manuals.They're as good as anything else available.Good luck with your venture.

Ted.

• 7 years later...

Reprinted manuals for heaps of bikes are available from e-classicbike.com , I've had a couple of different manuals from him. Stephen is a twinshock trials rider here in New Zealand, have ridden against him a few times on his Ossa gripper

This is his eBay store listing for the 250A

YAMAHA Workshop Manual TY250 A TY250 1974 Service & Repair | eBay