Who Was That Lady Photographer?

laird387

Hi,

Since I started posting historical (hysterical - did I hear you say) images on this website several old friends have been in touch to ask for any images from the offroadarchive showing my late wife Mary, who took many of the images.

That is not an easy question to answer because, like so many photographers, I carefully try to exclude other colleagues from all of my camera viewpoints, but I have found this one, showing Mary well wrapped up in a bitterly cold wind.

Note that, in those days, all of our work was on film cameras - there were no digital ones in existence, so images for 'reports' of events were in black and white which I processed in the darkroom as soon as I got home after the event, but we used colour for any suitable cover pictures - which were processed in a Fujifilm laboratory near Swindon. That's why Mary has her Canon T90 with black/white film in her hand as well as her second Canon, with colour film, ready on the neckstrap.

Enjoy.

post-19290-0-70882700-1389019175_thumb.jpg

Edited by laird387