Shwmai, New To Trials And The Forum!

superdafz

Hi. Im Dafydd.

From west wales and recently had a funny 5 minutes and bought a 2006 Beta Rev3 200.

The only bike Ive ever owned is a cheap chinese pitbike so its all a bit new to me except for the odd spin on friends MX bikes.

The Beta was unabused but neglected really, in nice condition but i've spent a fair bit getting it up to the standard it should be at. Even little things i didn't like gave been replaced for new parts with some upgrades.

Anybody in Carmarthenshire or Ceredigion on here?

So now that its all up and ready its time to give it some abuse probably mainly in falling off it all the time!

Vale of Towy trial coming up if you are interested.

Vale of Towy MCC. Easy Trial

26th January 2014

Glogue Quarry, Llanfyrnach, Crymych. Pembrokeshire.

Sign posted off A478 Narberth to Cardigan road.

11am Start, Sign on by 10.30am

Three Routes for Adult and Youth:

Not so Easy, aimed at experienced riders on older bikes, Pre 2000, Twinshock, Air Cooled etc.

Easy, aimed at Sportsman / Novices on any bike, Old or Modern.

Dead Easy, aimed at beginners, Adult and Youth on Old or Modern bikes including small wheelers / Autos / Electric. Youth riders on all routes must be on bikes with a Capacity appropriate to their age / refer to ACU handbook page 202 for clarification.

First time riders can fill in Club Membership forms and Licence application forms that provide relative insurances which will cover them for the whole of 2014.

Enter on the day, sign on by 10.30 please.

Further Information contact Glyn Jones 07800 559463.