No More 260 Race Reps Until 2015

jj65

I haven't ridden a 4RT since 2005, but would get the Repsol if I was getting a new 4RT. What's strange about that?

Where I live the new year models of most brands only come in one or two shipments and most bikes are pre-sold anyway. The only time I have ever had a chance to have a go on a demo bike of a new model was the 4RT when it came out, and the Rev4 250 when it came out. If you wait to ride a mate's new bike of the type you are interested in, there are none left in stock, so you have to wait till the next year's model, and then it will be different anyway. One of my riding friends wanted a Rev4 300 last year and it took about 6 months for him to get it.

Is that enough reason to buy a bike without test riding?

• Like 3

In NZ we have two repsols coming- the importer gets one for himself and I have the other- cant wait. Sold my 09 Repsol for this.have been waiting for 6 months.

the importer was able to pluck a couple form the US shipment and i dont think any more are coming to NZ either standard or repsol until later in 2015!!

Mine will be here in about 3 weeks and will be treated with the respect of a new born!

There are about 5 standards that arrived in late feb and i have seen one in action

If you want a summer holiday during a northern hemisphere winter come and ride the Ihotave event in february- google it and see the reviews

i will be there with repsol in feb 2015.

Love trials Central

• Like 2