New Fantic ?

axulsuv

I know it's been dreamed about for a while now , But does anyone know why Lewisports would have a photo of the prototype on their front page with the title "Hmmmmm" ? Does Adrian know something we don't ? or is he just teasing us ?

Just scroll down the homepage a little and it's dated 23/1/14 . I'm confused ...

When the current Fantic company introduced itself in 2006 it had this 80cc trials bike at a European bike show. They planned to enter the market with small bore trials bikes. That never happened and went enduro instead. Maybe Gas Gas and Fantic will be merging? Fantic uses Gas Gas 2T engines.

That picture was originally posted in 2005, which is all I know about it. I found it about 3 weeks ago looking for Fantic C@sta pictures. There is a caption or date on the original pic iirc. I wish it did go into production though, because it is a fantastic looking bike. :thumbup:

Here is the original page from Motocicliste:

http://www.motocicliste.net/moto/fantic.asp

(edit to add link)

Edited by cactusjack

I'm well aware of the date of the picture and the dated rumors of a big bore suzuki powered 4t from Fantic too ...

I'm really just curious as to why Adrian or Mandy has that photo up . Their front page is usually new product , news , and current events ....

But if they ever start up again with a trials bike , I will have one !!!! I just love FANTICS !!!! :)

If Fantic comes out with a new trials bike and follows the same formula as their enduro bikes, what's the point? They are making almost the same bikes as Gas Gas but with a different frame and plastics and a few more Italian components. They even have a model called Six Days, which is the same name that Gas Gas used a few years ago. They both use Gas Gas 2T engines and Yamaha 4T engines. The only thing the current Fantic has in common with the old company is the name.

• Like 2

If Fantic comes out with a new trials bike and follows the same formula as their enduro bikes, what's the point? They are making almost the same bikes as Gas Gas but with a different frame and plastics and a few more Italian components. They even have a model called Six Days, which is the same name that Gas Gas used a few years ago. They both use Gas Gas 2T engines and Yamaha 4T engines. The only thing the current Fantic has in common with the old company is the name.

Even if they borrowed a Gasser powerplant for the trials bike, and then built the bike shown on the website, at least it looks different and is a different concept with the trellis style frame. I think it would be great to see Fantic come back to trials. :thumbup: Still keen to hear if the lewisports guys know something we don't.

The Fantic enduros are build in the GASGAS factory, They will have the capacity to build more, OSSA's will be build there after march, too

But who will buy an OSSA or GAGSGAS TXT with Fantic decals ?

There must be engineered a little more, own frame and design with engine and suspension taken from another bike, but is there the money and a market for that ?