Babeeeee On Beta!

stuessenhigh

I reckon her hair style looks a bit like the old vicar off Father Tedd...you know the one that keeps shouting DRINK!

Just spent a few days cleaning the bike up...hence its all shiny. DOnt worry...there are plenty of battle scars if you look closer! :wacko:;)

I guess this answers my question...Kinky Bootees is due some time around the new year, and I've been trying to figure out how soon to introduce him or her to the bike....soon as they get home from the hospital by the looks of things!!!

Nice one Stu...any tips for a Novice/Beginner??? What line should I take through the tricky '2 a.m. feed section'? Is it worth taking a safety dab during nappy (diaper - sorry!) changing???

See you at the World Junior Champs in around 2022!!!!

Cheers

KB.

Hey...less of the diaper...its NAPPY to me! :wacko:

Well...the only advise I can give, is try to take about 6 months off work ;):P ....'cause working and night feeds dont go together too well.

Nah..dont worry man...you'll be fine. First few sections ie weeks are probably the worst...mines 6 weeks now, and I'm certainly dabbing less now.

Look forward to seeing you at the junior champs!!!...might try to pick up one of them cheepo Chinese dirt bikes for my girl soon. Sure I can put some stabilisers on it.......keep some pictures of Dougie next to the cot....its good inspiration.....and dont forget to say 'perfect" when he'she finishes a full bottle of milk! :hyper: